- General Fund Donation
- Assuring that new discoveries, research findings and technologies in the area of addictions become available to patients and are applied to clinical practice;
- With comorbidity at approximately 50%, assuring that every patient with an addictive disorder has a psychiatric evaluation to assure accuracy of diagnosis and proper treatment;
- Exploring the relationships of Addiction Psychiatrists to reimbursement systems, to managed care, and to third and fourth party payers;
- Maintenance of quality control and risk management in an era emphasizing cost containment;
- Relationship between psychiatrists and primary care physicians in treating the addicted as well as dually diagnosed patient;
- Support for adequate research funding in the addictions.
If you are a member or otherwise already have an account with AAAP, please sign in on the right.
Otherwise completing this form will quickly and easily allow you to make a donation.
Credit Card Information